Since the first conference in 1995, EANN has provided a great discussion forum on engineering applications of neural networks and related artificial intelligence technologies. EANN promotes the use of ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS (ANN) and ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) techniques, where significant benefits can be derived from their use.Proposals for Workshops that examine emerging, innovative, or otherwise provocative issues within the conference area are encouraged. Workshop proposals should include a 1-2 page summary of the topic and the names and affiliations of 3-4 chairs and program committee members who have made a commitment to participate. A mix of industry and academic panel members is desirable. In the page summary the organizers should present clearly:
- the motivation of the workshop and its relatedness to the topics of EANN 2017,
- the specific topics covered and possible application areas,
- the reviewing process, and the expected number of participants,
- if the same workshop has been organized before in EANN related conferences and why its continuation is needed.
The topics of the proposed workshops should concern various aspects of Artificial Intelligence (techniques, research areas, engineering applications). For more details on the topics please visit the EANN 2017 Call for Papers.
Workshops’ proceedings will be published in EANN 2017’s proceedings volume.
- Deadline for Workshop proposals: February 11th, 2017
- Notification for Workshops: February 12th, 2017
See also the Important Dates