From Makedonia Airport (Int’l IATA code SKG) to venue
- Taxi: ~ € 25-30 (oneway, distance is ~20 kilometers)
- Public bus – Line 78, or 78N (night bus) and get off at “Platia Emporiou” stop. The venue is just 200 meters from the bus stop on the left-hand side of the street relative to the direction of motion of the bus. Pre-bought tickets are sold in OASTH sales points and city-wide mini-markets for € 2 (Airport lines 78, 78A and 78N have a standard, special fare of € 2 for oneway journey)
From Thessaloniki Railway Station to venue
- Taxi: hail a taxi and ask price before embarking or request for the price-meter to be set (distance is ~2 kilometers).
- Public bus – Lines 03, 23, 78, 78N from Railway station stop “N.S. Stathmos” and get off at the “Platia Emporiou” stop (~200 meters from venue). Pre-bought tickets are sold in OASTH sales points and city-wide mini-markets for € 1 and inside the buses for € 1.10 (oneway).
From Aristotelous Sq. (~Thessaloniki city-center) to venue
A pleasant 5-10 minutes (~700 meters) stroll from all alternative routes (either sea-front or Mitropoleos str. through “Ladadika“)
Book your flights to CBI 2017 online at www.austrian.com and save 15% on all applicable fares!
To do so, simply enter the following code in the eVoucher field on the Austrian homepage booking engine: CBI17
- Booking period: now until July 27th, 2017
- Valid for flights to Thessaloniki via Vienna and return as of July 17th, 2017 until August 3rd, 2017 (final date for return flight) on flights operated by Austrian Airlines